Family Office Services Practice
As advisors to family offices since 1917, Berdon has a deep understanding of the subtle and direct interplay between the needs of the family office, the family, and the individual members. Our approach is to work with you to understand your complete picture—you, your family, and your goals and unique concerns—before making a single recommendation or developing a detailed service approach.
Berdon’s Family Office Services Practice is comprised of an expert group of CPAs, lawyers, accountants, and other specialists who offer family offices and their principals a full array of services that are designed to ensure compliance, drive efficiency and preserve wealth.
BERDON CAN BE YOUR RESOURCE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Check writing, bill paying, and bookkeeping
- Cash management – cash and securities transfers amongst banks and budgeting
- Maintaining, analyzing and reconciling general ledger accounts
- Analyzing your diverse portfolio and preparing investment summaries
- Facilitating sales, liquidations, and purchases of property, art work, other collectibles
- Maintaining and administering household payroll
- Evaluating healthcare and other insurance coverage and identifying cost containment options
- Record retention and management
- Planning to ensure that you reap the full benefits from charitable contributions
- Identifying funding options for education
These services are also supported by an extensive menu of specialty services, including tax preparation and planning, valuation and due diligence, fund administration, and real estate advisory.
Providing our clients with broad, yet sophisticated, expertise and guidance enables them to dedicate their energies to achieving all of their objectives, while feeling confident that the management of their personal assets and are in the care of experienced and caring hands.
Grace Singer, CPA 6.4.20 | COVID-19 Client Alert Recognizing the disruptions caused by the COVID-19 crisis, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) issued Accounting Standards Update (ASU) 2020-051 that grants […]
Alexander Moshinsky, CPA 6.4.20 | Vision 2020 As businesses navigate the risks associated with these unprecedented new operating conditions, an entire, multifaceted area of vulnerability may be overlooked—the potential risks […]
Berdon’s Chief Operating Officer, Rebecca Goodman-Stephens, sat down with our Chief Marketing Officer, Frank Vitale, to discuss the impact COVID-19 has had on business operations and the silver linings companies […]