OPERATIONAL ADVISORY And RISK MANAGEMENT
In a time of sharp scrutiny, both private and public companies turn to Berdon for advice on improving internal controls and corporate governance. With our expertise in controls enhancement and Sarbanes compliance, we have been successful in:
- Assisting clients in developing a top-down, risk-based approach to comply with the documentation, testing, and control evaluation requirements of Sarbanes 404;
- Advising on internal controls and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act matters;
- Helping to identify and remediate control gaps and implement appropriate controls to mitigate specific fraud and financial reporting risks;
- Supporting audit committees and delivering appropriate internal audit support.
Our dedicated team has extensive experience in providing the following services across a spectrum of industries and professions, including manufacturing, communications, law, financial services, and real estate.
- Internal Controls Consulting
- Internal Audit Support
- Sarbanes 404 Compliance
Alexander Moshinsky, CPA 8.15.19 | Client Alert The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union (EU) has been in effect for a little over a year — enforcement […]
Lisa Goldman, CPA, TEP, M. Tax and Rebeccah Fontaine, J.D., LL.M. 8.12.19 | Client Alert Part 3 – Mechanics of GILTI – Coordination with Existing Rules In our concluding alert […]
Lisa Goldman, CPA, TEP, M. Tax and Rebeccah Fontaine, J.D., LL.M. 8.8.19 | Client Alert Part 2 – High-Tax Exclusion In our ongoing examination of new IRS guidance on Global […]