With decades of collective experience in class actions of every size and type, Berdon Claims Administration LLC (BCA) has the process of administering large and small class action suits down to a science. We fulfill class action and bankruptcy claims of every size and level of complexity, from securities to antitrust to age, gender, or race discrimination, to consumer actions.
- Highly experienced leadership and management team members.
- Professionals matched to the specific needs of each case.
- Experience in the management of class actions ranging into the hundreds of millions of dollars.
- Services, on time and on budget.
- Access to the specialized skills and deep resources of parent company Berdon LLP — a full-service accounting and advisory firm with more than 400 professionals and staff.
By Conrad De Aenlle 02.12.19 | The New York Times The 2017 tax bill provides a 20 percent deduction for ‘qualified business income.’ But which small businesses are eligible? Small […]
Vincent Altieri, CPA 02.14.19 | Berdon Industry Insights In 1999, New York City’s first co-working space opened1 in a loft at 42 West 24th Street, in the heart of the […]
By Yusef Rhymer, CPA 02.12.19 | Berdon Industry Insights For businesses that over produced or over purchased food, or have food inventory nearing the end of its shelf life, there […]