Assurance and Attest
At the core of the Berdon Audit Practice are the more than 100 professionals who work daily to help clients assess their financial health and instill confidence in their financial reporting. Berdon professionals take into account each client’s unique business, as well as the client’s policies and procedures, in order to provide analyses to help improve performance and provide reliable and accurate reporting to financial statement users. Berdon’s assurance and attest professionals are:
- Committed to technical excellence to ensure adherence to rules and regulations while offering challenging interpretations and alternative approaches.
- Credentialed, including holding advanced degrees, as well as membership sin accounting and law societies, and leadership on many technical committees, and business and government advisory panels.
- Involved in business and civic activities, public-speaking opportunities, and media commentary.
- Well-rounded accountants, advisors, and strategists who build strong and lasting client relationships.
Business owners and audit committees can rest assured that attest services performed by Berdon provide independent and unbiased examinations that foster confidence, enhance transparency, and reduce risks. Our audit professionals are nationally respected for expertise in accounting principles generally accepted in the United States of America (GAAP), auditing standards generally accepted in the United States of America (GAAS), Office of Management and Budgets (OMB) Uniform Guidance, and other standards of accounting. In fact, we have helped shape national accounting standards through service on senior technical committees of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA).
Sound and accurate financial reporting is essential to the growth and sustainability of any business. The following Berdon services provide clients with the confidence that their businesses are well positioned for future success:
- Audits | Reviews | Compilations
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Audits in Compliance with IFRS
- OMB Uniform Guidance
For all these reasons, assurance and accounting services provided by Berdon should never be viewed as commodity services. We deliver a meaningful report and management letter that help organizations move forward and give confidence to boards of directors as well as lenders.