Not-for-profit organizations are feeling the impact of government, societal, and economic changes. Managing a not-for-profit of any type is more complex than ever before. Berdon professionals advise boards of directors, chief executives, and financial officers on a multitude of issues, including financial management and reporting, regulatory compliance, and day-to-day operations. Our insights and services can be a resource of information on which to make plans and base decisions.
Our not-for-profit consulting services include:
- Providing operational reviews and future revenue projections
- Maximizing financial efficiency and reducing costs by evaluating budget variances and income and expenses
- Producing financial reports and benchmarks
- Developing program and fiscal dashboards
- Board and Executive Team succession planning
- Mergers and acquisitions due diligence
- Accounting, budgeting and financial forecasting
- Developing cash flow improvement strategy plans
- Assisting in office lease negotiations
Berdon works side by side with organization management and boards to ensure their operations are healthy and the future of the organization remains secure.