For more than half a century, Berdon has helped not-for-profit organization management teams, of all types, navigate successfully amid ever-changing government regulations. Our Firm continues to introduce innovative approaches for managing finances, maintaining an efficient operation, and staying fully compliant.
Equally important, Berdon acts to protect our clients’ most precious commodity-their reputations.
Berdon proudly serves some of the area’s largest not-for-profit organizations with meeting vital health, welfare, social, spiritual, educational or environmental needs.
Clients can call on Berdon to:
- Audit financial statements
- Prepare single audits in compliance with OMB Uniform Guidance
- Review internal controls, including restructuring suggestions, if necessary
- Examine transactions to identify self-dealing or excess benefit issues
- Review funding sources and ensure reimbursement requirement compliance
- Evaluate information technology usage and security
- Provide training for new pronouncements and business operations
- Prepare local and state not-for-profit tax forms
In addition to standard accounting services for not-for-profit organizations, Berdon professionals provide boards of directors, chief executives, and financial officers with astute consulting services on issues concerning financial management, government and grant compliance, and day-to-day operations. Learn more about Berdon’s not-for-profit consulting services.
When a not-for-profit becomes our client, it becomes the client of our entire Firm.