Rebecca Goodman-Stephens, Berdon LLP Chief Operating Officer, brings more than 15 years of experience in roles of increasing responsibility to this position. Leveraging her professional services and consulting expertise in areas as diverse as governance, strategy, operations and organization, M&A and integration, international relations, communications, coaching, change management, and clinical psychology, she works closely with senior firm management, the Executive Committee, and Administrative Leaders on initiatives key to the ongoing development of the firm, among them:
- Focus on strategy
- Driving firm growth initiatives – both organically and externally
- Enhancing innovation (new services/efficiencies)
- Focus on organization and operations
- Overseeing all aspects of the firm’s operations and administration to drive profitability and growth
- Evaluating, refining, or establishing operating policies
- Evaluating and optimizing organizational structure
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
African Business Club
Chief of Staff – the new C-Suite Leader
Integrated Leadership and Change Management
PMO (Program Management Offices)
She was interviewed by Crain’s New York Business on the firm’s work smart initiatives.
EDUCATION AND LICENSES
Ms. Goodman-Stephens attended the Kirchenfeld Gymnasium in Bern, Switzerland and graduated from L’ecole de Psychologues Practciens in Paris, France as a clinical psychologist specializing in cross-cultural studies and organizational psychology. Her post-graduate studies were in Strategy, Organization, and Management at L’ESCP in Paris where she finished her thesis on Clinical Stress in the Consulting Industry.
Ms. Goodman-Stephens is polyglot, fluent in a several languages such as French, German, and Swiss German.