Kimin Fox, a principal in Berdon LLP’s audit department, advises clients in advertising and communications, hospitality; distribution; and real estate—commercial, residential, and development. She works on both audit and tax matters, including reviewing financial statements and filing partnership and corporate tax returns.
Her experience extends to:
- Executing all phases of engagements, including planning, coordinating, supervising, and reviewing audit and attest work assignments
- Preparing financial statements (GAAP, income tax basis, and contractual basis) and required disclosures for audits, reviews, and compilations
- Providing tax planning and projection services to family businesses and private individuals
- Reviewing corporate and partnership tax returns to identify savings opportunities through state and local planning as well as reduce exposure by ensuring compliance with the Internal Revenue Code
- Reviewing operations and internal controls to identify areas of risk and develop ways
to strengthen controls and increase efficiency
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND ACTIVITIES
American Society of Certified Public Accountants
New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
She is active in various professional associations, including Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) New York and the Bucknell Club of New York City.
EDUCATION AND LICENSES
Ms. Fox attended Bucknell University where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and a Bachelor of Arts degree in East Asian Studies. She is licensed as a CPA in
New York State.