A principal in Berdon LLP’s audit department, Anthony Graci has more than 11 years of experience in public accounting. He provides an array of audit, accounting, and tax services to closely held businesses in the retail, distribution, real estate, and medical transportation sectors. Additionally, Anthony is an integral member of Berdon’s Manufacturing, Distribution and Retail Practice Group.
His expertise encompasses areas that include:
- Preparing financial statements on a GAAP and income tax basis
- Reviewing corporate and partnership tax returns to identify savings opportunities
- Analyzing the debt service coverage ratios in loan agreements to determine if there can be greater efficiencies by negotiating with the lender
- Providing tax projections and tax planning to family businesses and private individuals
- Developing special purpose financial statements relating to certiorari filings
- Coordinating, supervising, and reviewing audit and attest work assignments
- Examining operations and internal controls to identify areas of risk and advise on ways to strengthen controls and increase efficiency
- Conducting due diligence and agreed upon procedures
- Developing cash flow projections and analyses
Anthony is active in the Firm’s internal education program—having provided seminars on a variety of topics, including preparing workpapers, accounts payable and inventory procedures, preparing and understanding cash flow statements, as well as an annual audit update.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND ACTIVITIES
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
Long Island Elite Networking Ground
EDUCATION AND LICENSES
Anthony Graci graduated from Marist College with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting. He is licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in New York State.