Victoria Abramov, a Berdon LLP tax principal, has 25 years of experience advising family offices, hedge funds, private equity funds, funds of funds and REITS. She consults on a host of tax issues, among them individual, fiduciary, partnership and estate and gift tax returns. Previously, she served as a senior tax manager at a Big Four firm and vice president/controller with a national real estate investment firm.
Victoria’s experience extends to:
- Guiding clients in staying compliant with GAAP, REIT rules and company policies and procedures
- Offering insights to mitigate exposure and risk and improve efficiency
- Identifying and pursuing tax savings opportunities
- Working with clients and their attorneys to help ensure the efficient administration of trusts and estates
- Succession planning
- Estate tax planning
- Minimizing income tax
- Reviewing tax returns
- Overseeing fiduciary accountings
- Representing clients at tax audits
- Preparing and evaluating cash flow projections and financial forecasts
Victoria is fluent in Russian.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND ACTIVITIES
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
She was interviewed by Bloomberg BNA on the future of estate planning.
EDUCATION AND LICENSES
Victoria Abramov holds a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Brooklyn College. She is licensed as a certified public accountant in New York State.