Travis Ludden, an audit partner, has been with Berdon LLP for more than 15 years. His accounting and auditing experience extends across an array of business sectors, among them many of the firm’s largest real estate clients and related service companies, as well as manufacturers and nonprofits. In this role, Mr. Ludden has advised clients on complex transactions. He provides financial reporting, both on income tax basis and GAAP basis, and consults on numerous operational issues — identifying ways to improve operations and strengthen internal controls.
His specific experience includes:
- Performing cash flow analyses — identifying ways to more effectively track and improve cash flow
- Developing tax projections and special-purpose reports to assist clients in their decision making
- Advising start-up and growing businesses on their accounting and tax options
- Assisting in evaluating business acquisitions
- Reviewing and evaluating leasing arrangements
- Planning and supervising audits
- Examining internal controls to isolate weaknesses and areas of exposure
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP AND ACTIVITIES
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Real Estate Committee
EDUCATION AND LICENSES
Mr. Ludden holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from SUNY-Binghamton. He was licensed as a certified public accountant in New York in 1999.