A tax principal at Berdon LLP, Roman Peresiper has been advising clients with tax strategies, planning, and structuring for more than 20 years. Specializing in real estate, he works closely with owners, investors, operators, and managers to find optimal tax solutions. Mr. Peresiper advises on tax compliance, assists with tax planning and structuring transactions, and supervises the preparation of returns. He also guides high net worth individuals and families in preserving, protecting, and transitioning their wealth.
Mr. Peresiper’s real estate experience includes advising on:
- Choosing an entity type to achieve the maximum tax benefits
- Structuring LLCs and partnerships as part of succession planning
- Forming tiered partnerships
- Federal and state compliance issues and audits
Working with high net worth individuals and their families, he has been involved in:
- Planning and consulting on personal financial matters to retain and increase wealth
- Creating trusts
- Estate, gift, and education planning
- Succession planning for closely held enterprises
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND ACTIVITIES
New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
EDUCATION AND LICENSES
Mr. Peresiper earned a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting at Brooklyn College and a Master of Science degree in taxation from Pace University. He was licensed as a certified public accountant in
New York in 1986.