Jeffrey Frisch is an audit partner and Co-Chair of the Advertising, Communications, and Technology Practice at Berdon LLP with nearly 30 years of experience. Mr. Frisch has particular expertise advising advertising, communications, and related companies as well as other service businesses and real estate organizations. As a trusted advisor to many closely held businesses and high net worth individuals, he brings a well-rounded perspective of business, personal, and family dynamics when guiding on ways to improve operations and protect, grow, and transfer wealth. Mr. Frisch possesses an in-depth knowledge of GAAP and income tax basis reporting, and also works with various clients with international operations.
His broad experience also spans:
- Performing due diligence to help ensure that expectations are met and structuring acquisitions to enhance buyer tax benefits
- Negotiating and obtaining credit arrangements
- Advising on sales and acquisitions of businesses to help client make wise decisions
- Projecting tax implications of buy-sell and other contractual agreements
- Reviewing tax consequences of using independent contractors
- Analyzing and implementing various approaches to financing operations
- Working with management to implement effective business plans
- Developing succession plans for business continuity
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND ACTIVITIES
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Past member, Advertising Committee
EDUCATION AND LICENSES
Mr. Frisch earned his Bachelor of Science degree in accounting at SUNY Binghamton. He was licensed as a certified public accountant in New York in 1989.