Grace Ng is a principal in Berdon LLP’s audit department with more than 10 years of experience in public accounting. She works closely with both residential and commercial real estate clients, including owners, operators, and developers as well as REITs. Ms. Ng also provides tax compliance and tax planning services to family/owner-managed businesses and high net worth individuals.
Ms. Ng has particular experience in:
- Preparing and analyzing financial statements on both GAAP and income tax basis
- Reviewing corporate tax returns
- Performing tax projections and planning
- Developing special purpose financial statements relating to certiorari filings and operating escalation clauses of leases
- Coordinating, supervising, and reviewing audit work assignments
- Testing the effectiveness of the design and operation of internal controls and evaluating the remediating controls
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND ACTIVITIES
New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Real Estate Committee
EDUCATION AND LICENSES
Ms. Ng holds a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from the State University of New York at Binghamton. She is licensed as a CPA in New York State.