Adina Khan, a principal in the Berdon LLP tax department with more than 15 years in public accounting, advises businesses and high net worth individuals in the real estate, service, and private equity sectors.
Her expertise extends to:
- Identifying and pursuing tax planning opportunities to preserve and grow business and personal wealth
- Providing tax compliance and consulting services to individuals, partnerships, corporations, trusts, and foundations
- Reviewing partnership agreements to determine the proper allocation of income
- Examining gifting documents and trust instruments to help ensure the appropriate disclosures on gift tax returns
- Representing clients in federal and state audits and in resolving compliance issues
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND ACTIVITIES
New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
Ms. Khan was chosen for the Who's Who in Professional Women special section for Long Island Business News.
EDUCATION AND LICENSES
Adina Khan holds a Bachelor of Business Administration, Summa Cum Laude, and a Master of Science in Taxation from Baruch College. She is licensed as a CPA in New York.